The Melbourne-based startup provides communal virtual reality (VR) sessions for seniors in aged-care facilities in order to reduce loneliness and isolation, and drive social engagement among residents…
- Thanks for the feature SmartCompany!
- Facilitating connections in aged care during lockdown with virtual reality
- Thanks to The Founder Podcast – Listen to the story of SilVR Adventures so far
- SilVR Adventures – improving isolation in Australian Aged Care through virtual reality, one resident at a time
- SilVR Adventures offers aged care residents greater diversity of activities through virtual reality in group format